The SOS free diet, when done with plant-based foods, is referred to as SOS free vegan and everyone almost would be familiar with it because of the level of efficiency it provides to the people. People also think this to be a set up from vegetarianism which somehow is true because there you need to give up meat and just keep your focus on having a plant-based diet. By following the true veganism diet, you can easily skip meat from your diet and that could be of any type, poultry, fish, meat, and any other animal products or even the byproducts which includes dairy and eggs. When you eat sprouted and plant-based foods, higher nutritional values get into your body. Skipping seaweed, calcium, milk, and yogurt would be replaced by seeds, nut butter, legumes, and tofu. Each category of diet has some of its subcategories and same is the case with the vegetarianism that it has got a lot of subdivisions. The Lacto-ovo vegetarianism is also a type of SOS free vegan and in this diet, In lacto vegetarianism, the plant-based diet includes the mixed dairy products as well. Following mentioned is a complete guide for you to follow if you want to do the SOS free vegan diet:
– Need for salt-free diet
There are a lot of reasons for a person to skip salt from his diet and according to a recently done survey, it has been estimated that the 90 percent people in the US eat more salt and sodium than the remaining 10 percent and this excessive use of salt in their diets lead them towards serious medical issues in the upcoming years of their lives. There are a general prediction and an estimate that the people consuming comparatively more salt have higher chances of getting high blood pressure and they have shorter spans of lives too. And the reality is so pity and unfortunately, this consumption is increasing day by day especially for the people who are unaware of this SOS free diet. Following mentioned are the key reasons for which people should be considered to have a salt free diet:
– Salts and their consumption have higher cardiovascular disease chances and they lead to heart failures.
– The people consuming higher levels of salts have high chances of dying soon and have shorter spans of lives.
– People having diabetes think that only sugar consumption would be dangerous for them but that’s not the case because they need to avoid taking foods containing too much salt as this may be a cause of high blood pressure in them.
– Excessive salts in food lead to high blood pressure and it ultimately leads to hypertension that could be a severe threat to your brain and cause it serious damage.
– Higher salt consumption leads to kidney issues and the person may up having kidney failure. However, the chance of getting a stroke is also high.